Be better informed to your dental choices. Please explore our listed services for in-depth information on procedures and services.
General & Family Dentistry
- Family Dentistry - for routine dental cleaning and dental maintenance for a healthy smile. Our services are focused on age appropriate development from childhood to adult.
- Dentistry for Seniors - for the specials dental needs of our seniors we are focused on preventing common problems before they occur. Difficulty chewing, removable appliance problems, restoring support of facial tissues lost when teeth are extracted are all correctable.
- General Preventative Dentistry - to protect you against gum disease (periodontal disease and gingivitis), and tooth decay.
A beautiful smile, confidence and charisma. Cosmetic dentistry can improve your smile, self-esteem and social opportunities.
We provide a number of options from re-contouring the teeth and gums to placing veneers on a number of teeth.
- All-Ceramic Porcelain Dental Crowns - the most natural looking crown with high translucence for a beautiful smile.
- Bonding and Veneering - repair of chipped front teeth. Cosmetic Recontouring The resurfacing of the fronts of stained, damaged, and misaligned teeth.
- Cosmetic Recontouring - reshaping of the edges and corners of teeth for aesthetics and functional corrections.
- Crowns for Dental Restoration - we offer options on the best types of dental crowns that meet your needs and finances.
- Dentures - Custom Designed - match the exact shape, color and alignment of your existing teeth or create the look you want. Create a denture that is most comfortable and appropriate for you.
- Lumineer - Emprethin - Ultra thin no preparation ceramic veneers. The procedure is reversible and a good option for sensitive teeth.
- Porcelain Dental Veneers - strong durable veneers for a beautiful movie star like smile.
- Smile Makeover - Color, shape, size and alignment make your smile. We can provide you with the smile of your dreams.
Restoration & Endodontic Dentistry
- Cracked Tooth Restoration - restoring the function of a tooth which has been cracked or the root endodontically damaged.
- Endodontic Root Canal Therapy- saving the natural root of a damaged tooth and preparing the remaining tooth for an artificial crown.
- Dentures- partial dentures that replace one or more missing teeth between the remaining teeth in an arch.
- Dentures (custom design)- match the exact shape, color and alignment of your existing teeth.
- Dental Bridge - Fixed - a partial denture to span of two or more teeth .
- Dental Crowns and Caps - we offer a variety of dental crown options to achieve your desired cosmetic results and provide cost alternatives.
- Dental Implants - artificial tooth anchor that replaces the root of the lost tooth with a choice of dental crown options.
- Implant-retained Dentures - non-slip attachment for patients that choose removable dentures can restore up to 90% of their chewing ability.
Health gums are essential for a beautiful smile and self-esteem. We offer offer several treatments and therapies based on the stage of advancement of the periodontal disease.
Periodontal Dentistry is focused on the health of the gums.
- Periodontics - Dental scaling and root planing - non-surgical procedure in which the hygienist removes plaque and tartar from below the gum line. Root surfaces are cleaned and smoothed with specially designed instruments. It is important to remove the plaque and tartar from the pockets. Bacterial toxins irritate the gums, and plaque and the rough surfaces of tartar are a breeding ground for bacteria.
- Gum Grafting and Bone Regeneration - restore receding gum lines and lost bone tissue.
- Gum Tissue Reduction - Crown Lengthening - gum line correction
Sedation and Anti-anxiety Dentistry
Eliminate stress and anxiety from your dental visit. We offer several anti-anxiety dental options.