Dental ServicesOcotillo Dental Care provides dental care with emphasis on Compassion and Quality
General & Family Dentistry
We provide comprehensive dental care in a friendly and comfortable environment with compassion and quality. Your dental health is our focus.
- Family Dentistry – for a routine dental cleaning and dental maintenance for a healthy smile. Our services are focused on age-appropriate development from childhood to adulthood.
- Dentistry for Seniors – For our seniors’ special dental needs, we are focused on preventing common problems before they occur. Difficulty chewing, removable appliance problems, and restoring support of facial tissues lost when teeth are extracted all correctable.
- General Preventative Dentistry – to protect you against gum disease (periodontal disease and gingivitis) and tooth decay.
One-stop service at our Chandler location for dental implant surgery and implant restorations, including: “Teeth in a Day,” “All-on-4” implant retained dentures, implant retained bridgework and single-tooth restoration.
- Dental Implants – Surgical – placing dental implants into the jawbone to support dental restorations.
- Dental Implants – an artificial tooth anchor that replaces the lost tooth’s root with a choice of dental crown options.
- Implant-retained Dentures – non-slip attachment for patients that choose removable dentures can restore up to 90% of their chewing ability.
Cosmetic dentistry can improve your smile, self-esteem, and social opportunities. A beautiful smile helps provide confidence and charisma. We provide several options, from re-contouring the teeth and gums to placing veneers on several teeth.
- All-Ceramic Porcelain Dental Crowns – the most natural-looking crown with high translucence for a beautiful smile.
- Bonding and Veneering – repair of chipped front teeth. Cosmetic Recontouring The resurfacing of the fronts of stained, damaged, and misaligned teeth.
- Cosmetic Recontouring – reshaping the edges and corners of teeth for aesthetics and functional corrections.
- Crowns for Dental Restoration – we offer options on the best types of dental crowns that meet your needs and finances.
- Dentures – Custom Designed – match the exact shape, color, and alignment of your existing teeth or create the look you want. Create a denture that is most comfortable and appropriate for you.
- Lumineer – Emprethin – Ultra-thin no preparation ceramic veneers. The procedure is reversible and a good option for sensitive teeth.
- Porcelain Dental Veneers – strong, durable veneers for a beautiful movie star-like smile.
- Smile Makeover – Color, shape, size, and alignment make your smile. We can provide you with the smile of your dreams.
- Cracked Tooth Restoration – restoring the function of a tooth that has been cracked or the root endodontically damaged.
- Dentures– partial dentures that replace one or more missing teeth between the remaining teeth in an arch.
- Dentures (custom design)– match the exact shape, color, and alignment of your existing teeth.
- Dental Bridge – Fixed – a partial denture that spans two or more teeth.
- Dental Crowns and Caps – we offer various dental crown options to achieve your desired cosmetic results and provide cost alternatives.
- Oral Surgery – diagnosis, surgery, and treatment of injuries and defects in the mouth, teeth, face, jaws, and soft tissues of the mouth and jaw region
- Root Canal – Endodontic Therapy – saving the natural root of a damaged tooth and preparing the remaining tooth for an artificial crown.
- TMJ -Tooth Grinding, Tooth Clinching Disorder Pain or dysfunction of the hinging joints of the jaw can result in dental damage to Temporomandibular Joint and teeth.
Healthy gums are essential for a beautiful smile and self-esteem. We offer several treatments and therapies based on the stage of advancement of periodontal disease. Periodontal Dentistry is focused on the health of the gums.
- Periodontics – Dental scaling and root planing – a non-surgical procedure in which the hygienist removes plaque and tartar below the gum line. Root surfaces are cleaned and smoothed with specially designed instruments. It is important to remove the plaque and tartar from the pockets. Bacterial toxins irritate the gums, and plaque and the rough surfaces of tartar are breeding grounds for bacteria.
- Gum Grafting and Bone Regeneration – restore receding gum lines and lost bone tissue.
- Gum Tissue Reduction – Crown Lengthening – gum line correction
Chandler, AZ 85248
|Monday||7:00AM – 4:00PM|
|Tuesday||7:00AM – 4:00PM|
|Wednesday||7:00AM – 4:00PM|
|Thursday||7:00AM – 4:00PM|
|Friday||7:00AM – 4:00PM|
Voted Best Dentist
Jeffrey S. Garelick, DDS
Independent Reader Poll